The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
A dental day, CFA and Harps night
Spent 4 hours at the dentist today. Oh so fun. Thankfully not all for me, but 4 of us. Kinda sad to be starting over in a new dental place thanks to changing insurance. But this place has nice people and they didn't tell me I have 10 cavities like the last "new" place...so that was good. Then a busy night of kid stuff...violin (thankfully Pops handled that and took Shelb out to Moes after)...and we had a fun kid's cookie night at Chickfila with free kids meals, decorate your own cookies and a pic with the Santa cow. Then off to musical practice for the kids and Kev and I had a hot date watching the IU harps at church. Always so relaxing. Lo even fell asleep during it. I attempted to get my xmas stuff up, but no-can-do. I am so behind. Seems worse this year. I just love Christmas. I figure if I say it enough it'll come true, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
No comments:
Post a Comment