Thursday, December 7, 2017

Trying to get in the holiday spirit

Not much to report.  Spent most of the day trying to get Christmas stuff up.  Oh, you know how I love filling my home with more clutter.  But Pops was a big help untangling lights, putting up the tree train, vacuuming up tree droppings, etc etc. I need to have a Pops around more often with holiday decorating. :) I'm hoping by tomorrow I'll have it all done.  My sweet Loggy must love Christmas though.  He got right to playing with the train and decorating the tree and dancing to the nutcracker music box.  He makes me love Christmas a little bit more.  Glad to have a day to get stuff done. And grateful Pops was willing to help. He's been great at getting kids to and from school too. Wish I had more time to post pics...

No comments: