The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Thursday, July 30, 2020
Covid 139–mamas Uber service is shut down! But I’m grateful for wonderful friends!
Yikes...that was a full day I will not be repeating any time soon. I love my kids, but I do not love driving them all over the city all day long...if only Uber mamas got paid! Hailey even had to help me bc Wed is now Kev's only day to be in the office. Dylan had bball at high school, core group at the lake on a double decker pontoon along with seadoos, soccer at high school as well as a dental appt. which meant I pretty much drove him all over town all day! Shelb had early morn cross country...Ash had middle church group (with me) and went to a friend's house. Lo had a dental appt too. Hays went out with a friend. And I was gone all evening at a friends...but it does my heart so good to see my sweet gal pals. We get real about life and hash things out and in times like Covid that's so necessary. So thankful for the people God surrounds me with. He knows just who I need! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
No comments:
Post a Comment