Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Covid day 111 stinking back issues, Ash wins lemade day contest!

Well, today was a bugger of a day!  I knew right away my darn back was worse.  I slept only a few hours and had spasms all night.  Sadly I knew I had a herneated disc again.  Thankfully our urgent care got me right in and got me some nice muscle relaxers and some home PT exercises. The bummer is I couldn't take the muscle relaxers right away bc I can't operate a vehicle on these meds...so I couldn't take my first one til bedtime. Grrr!  And it just ended up being a very busy day and I had to hobble on through it with no pain meds.  Grrr!  Lo had a doc's appt for his regular yearly.  Dylan had his first PT appt (bummed that therapy would be 6 weeks instead of 2 like the doc said), but the PT was nice and gave him lots of at home exercises to do and said he would reevaluate next week and see if he could get back to running/bball/soccer.  Still pains me greatly that a slip on a floor could tear his hamstring like this!  Depressing really.  On a happy note Ashley and her bestie, Quinn, WON the lemonade day pitch contest (online) and got very fun prizes!  I love that they are little entrepreneurs!  Their "flamingal lemonade" stand was such a great covid project!  Congrats, Ash!!

No comments: