Thursday, July 2, 2020

Covid Day 112--feral cats, camping prep

Well, my mind is mush on these muscle relaxers.  I am in the midst of filling out lots of sports papers online so Shelb and Dyl can start high school sports on Monday.  But I keep messing it all up because I feel like I'm in a fog.  I hate meds!  But my back isn't spasming anymore so that's good. Just still in a bit of pain.  Trying to take it easy.  And let Hays drive me most places today.  The girls and I did our first feral cat release in the city next to ours.  Kinda fun to be toting a random cat around in our van.  We headed to Sue Sue's shortly after so Dyl could help her a little and we could all wish her a happy bday!  We even took our kitties along.  Not sure they loved the ride, but it wore them out and they slept all afternoon!  And Jewel even purred for me!  Love our sweet trio of covid cats!  Loggy went with his bestie, Lucy, to Jumpin' Joey's and he just got home...so that was fun for him...two playdates in a row (yesterday he played at his friend Harrison's home who just got a big waterslide and lives in our hood).  Anyway...it was a full day and Kev and I just got home from Kroger after stocking up for camping.  Now trying to finish all these stinkin' athletic forms.  It surely is going to be an interesting year of school/sports, etc.  I'm not excited about all the changes. 

No comments: