Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pictures to Pass the Time :)

https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0194117532JCP

Above is a link to some newer family pics/prego belly shots/kid pics, etc. Kind of a hodgepodge of photos from Penneys. Just go to the link above and put in my first and last name (hopefully you all can spell the last name cuz I don't like to post that on our blog)

I've been waiting a month for these pics to be posted...there was some problem on Penney's end.....so I hope it works for you guys. I think you can click on the actual photos to get it a tad bit larger. Some of them are pretty cute and others (of me and Kev) are kinda corny :) But, ya' pay for what ya' get and Penney's isn't too bad for the price :)

4 comments:

HootieMama said...

Lord, have mercy! Woman -- WHERE are your stretchmarks??? Hooray for your elastin!! (Not to be crude, but I am impressed!!)

Loved the pictures! The kids look so cute! Those will be fun to remember back upon. It's nice that you got some of just you and Kev too! Ross and I have, well, our wedding picture. It's been a while, huh?

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

The first full family shot is my favorite! They're all great! Those girls of yours...watch out! :)

vschaaf_family said...

You have some beautiful pictures! I love the look of white with jeans. That was my original idea for our pictures but I couldn't get Natalie to put her white shirt on (hence the reason she's wearing a pajama top for most of the pictures). I agree with "Hootiemama," good idea getting ones of just you and Kev. I'm going to have to remember that for next time. Love the belly pics by the way!

crazystegmamaof4 said...

Hey Girlies!

Thanks for the kind comments :)

Hootie neighbor...you crack me up! :) I have definitely been blessed with no stretch marks after almost 4 kiddos. I have no idea how/why that worked in my favor, but I've never had that issue. My only tummy marks are scars from my laparascopy years ago. And sometimes I get that dark line of pigmented skin on my belly...but this time it's been very faint. I guess I am lucky. Though a part of me wishes I'd stretch more so I wouldn't be so uncomfortable. Truly, there is no "give" to my tummy lately...I am all baby and it's painful!

And LOL at those pics of Kev and I. We couldn't even look at them at the studio w/o laughing (or wanting to puke?). They were just not natural for him to be hugging my belly with his eyes closed. But, it'll give us something to laugh at years down the road :) We were like you guys...the last pics taken of Kev and I were on our wedding day. It wasn't really our idea to take pics of the two of us...but I guess it worked out ok. I don't think we ordered any of those pics though....

And, my fellow STILL prego in MI! Oh girl...you have totally been through the ringer yet again today. You poor thing. I was so excited to read your blog post this morning about being at the hospital and then I was so disappointed to see you'd posted again that it was another false alarm. This baby needs to give you a break! You deserve to have he/she out of you! Hang in there and hope you are resting! BTW, I like the first family shot of us too...I think we ordered that, but it was so long ago that I forget....and you are sweet to remark on our girls. I thought the same thing yesterday about Annaliese when I saw her "first day of school" pics (on FB). She is one beauty with those big blue eyes...and Luke is one handsome stud! :) Hang in there, friend!

And, hey Laura! Well, I have to say our pics our nothing compared to your awesome family photos! It's my dream to find an awesome photographer here in town and do some natural/outdoor pics. Your photographer was awesome! And you guys did great for the session! I never even noticed the pajama top on Natalie...it totally fit in especially when the pics were black and white. Truly, your pics were amazing! I loved the lollipop ones especially :) Those fun/relaxed pics are the best. They show the true joy of you family. You guys all looked great and I can't get over how big Max is getting and how blue his eyes are!

Love you guys!