but still at home :(
The contractions have been pretty strong all day, but very sporadic....and at about 7pm they really increased in pain level and in regularity....they are now anywhere from 5-10 minutes apart and lasting 30 seconds or so....this is a total guess as I'm not a big "let's time the contractions" type of person :) But, I think Kev is keeping an eye on his watch now that I've been having to stop what I'm doing to get through the contractions (i.e. I'm noticeably in pain)....
So...the day has gone by and it looks like tomorrow "might" be the day! At least that's what we're hoping and what I'm guessing. I have been just plum tuckered out today....had to take a nap at like 11am and although I was semi-contracting through the whole thing it felt great to lay down for a bit. Then my mom and I took a nice shopping spree at the mall and picked up some cute baby things (nothing like shopping to get those contractions going :))...then we came home to a nice cooked meal made by Kev...and then we took S&D to a park nearby....so, it's been a full day of just trying to keep busy to help move things along....
So.....maybe this blog will read "we're off to the hospital"...soon....stay tuned! A Sept. 21st baby would be great! I think we're all ready to meet this new girl of ours and hopefully she's ready to meet us! Thanks for all the well wishes, friends....I'll keep ya' posted as long as the pain isn't too bad! :)
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
1 comment:
I've been checking for blog updates a few times a day. Looks like this might be it! So exciting! Good luck, girl! May it be quick and easy! :o)
Post a Comment