Nothing particularly special to post today. Just a few pics of the "fab five" (as Pops call them) :) Hopefully I can post a few pics from this past weekend tomorrow when I am not feeling quite so tired. But, for now this is better than nothing :) Here's the oldest of the "five" above...after Nutcracker tryouts last weekend...with her lil' tagalong who is dearly loved by the ballet girls.
Shelb showing off her Eiffel Tower report that she did for school last week, complete with authentic Paris goodies from Nathalie, and Aunt Sue who had been there for vacations years ago (notice the agility of the baby in the picture...teehee...future ballerina?) :)
This isn't the best quality pic due to some sun-glare, but check out D's face as he's goes through the warm-up tent as his name is called for his football game last week. He LOVES this sport...today I found out it's b/c he really likes the flags and grabbing them off people! He apparently now things all sports should have flags in them. haha :) Go Spartans!
The beautiful b-day girl on her 5th bday last weekend. We did good picking out this outfit, Nina, didn't we? I just love the brightness!
And my littlest man...this is how tickled he gets by things...he moves his arms like he's gonna take off in flight and his legs come off the ground (also like an airplane). He's soooo funny!
When days seem tough I need to revert back to pics like this of what matters most...the people in my life. And I love these FIVE so much!
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Sunday, September 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬




1 comment:
I ADORE the FAB FIVE as well...great pictures!!!! :) Joyous faces!That skirt we picked for Ashley was perfect!! Love the hair flower!Cant wait to see EVERYONE at Christmas time!! :) xo Mom
Post a Comment