The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Wow!
I was checking out some pics today and ran across these two and had to post. When in the world did my baby girl grow up!? I used to have to bend down to take a pic with her (2007) and now she's almost my height! Wow, how time flies and kids grow! (and on a side note, I think she needs to teach me how to do make-up...I am looking old, tired and frumpy and she's just beautiful!) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬


1 comment:
I cried the other day when I saw a picture of my sweet Hailey...where did my little girl go?? She is so beautiful in every way, inside and out! Sweet and giving and caring in every way!You are so blessed Kelly, to have such sweet daughters and sons( and HUBBY TOO!!)But then you know that! xo Mom
PS, Time for a shorter haircut for YOU!!!:) It will give ya a lift as I know you are exhausted most of the time!!Of course you know I love it shorter, and I know Kev loves it longer!! How do you like it Kelly??! :)
Post a Comment