Friday, January 17, 2014

My Birthday Boy :)

 I couldn't find pics of my baby on his bday earlier in the week and was a little worried.  I just came across them hidden on the computer...phew :)  These are just a few of the many. I am glad I got a few.  I was truly worried I didn't take many.  I was so tired that day and honestly don't remember most of it (remember, we arrived to FL around 4:30am).  Here's a few "snaps" of the bday boy.  LOL about his bday "hat" and matching onesie from Walmart. I bought this when he was only a few months old...not knowing he'd have the head size of a 5 year old!  The hat looked more like a dunce cap and I had to basically tuck it under this double chins for a second to velcro it and get a pic.  Needless to say he never wore it again, but at least I got one pic. He almost looks like a princess in it too :)  Sorry, buddy!  What your mom won't do for a pic! :)  But, what Dec. 27 baby from Indiana can say he got to sit by the pool in a onesie on his 1st bday! Not many!
 Love!  Eating his bday sweet potato lunch :)
 All ready for his FL party!  He's still not officially standing much on his own (though he does surprise himself and do it sometimes!)...so daddy had to help him here....though dad's strong grip was mostly so he wouldn't get in trouble and eat/knock over the cake :)
He was a bit somber on his bday as you can tell here.  He was probably just as tired as us from that 23 hour drive!  I tried to be artistic with some bday pics, but he was just not amused :)  More pics to come. Just had to post a few b/c I get tired of a picture-less blog :)

No comments:

Steg state runner Loggy