Yo, Peeps! I'm 18months old today. Yes, you read that right...1.5 years! How this happened, my mommy will never know...and as far as she's concerned I will always be her little baby. But, like it or not I'm growing up and I'm doing it loud and proud! Here I am giving myself a half bday shoutout! YAY for me!
I'm a pretty funny fellow most of the time. I crack myself up. I like to wave and clap when I am happy and I will do a very excited clap if I see food I like (mostly candy!). I was smiling like this b/c mommy was gonna give me candy. I am a sucker for candy...just like the rest of my family before me. I'm one cool kid! I can also say lots of words now. My fav. word is "mom"...which also sounds a lot like "more"...I say this a lot (and VERY loud) when I like things and like food. I am loud, did you know? I also like to say "dad"...and "ball"...and "boo" (balloon)....and I LOVE to say my sib's names, especially Hailey and Dylan (Hayeee! Dyyannn!) I like to yell for them when it's time for dinner. I am good at it! I also think all animals are cats and I am good at pointing at them and calling them "caaaas"! :) I am getting so smart!
Sometimes I can be serious and I often refuse to slow down and smile for mama...I am just too busy for that! And, yes, everyone says I look just like my blue-eyed daddy. I am his mini-me, especially when it comes to my rambunctious attitude. I like to scream at the top of my lungs lately and I can be a big ball of energy. I can even throw some big-boy tantrums and flail around on the ground if I don't like what I'm seeing/getting. My fav. thing to do these days is CLIMB! I climb on everything! My fav. place is our big, tall dining room table. I feel like I'm on top of the world when I'm up there! It's great!! I especially like it when I can play on daddy's computer there or when there are markers up there and I can color freely! I am trouble, I admit it! But, someone's gotta keep my family on their toes. I am happy to do it!
Well, peeps...I just did my half bday poop and now it's time for my half bday bath. I wish my biggest sissy was here to enjoy the aroma I have left. :) Adios, Amigos!
Yo, Again! It's me...I've been up to trouble since my bath. Mommy was silly enough to think I'd go to bed right after she bathed me. She should know better by now. I am too busy to sleep! While she was watching a movie with my sibs, I pushed down the gate and had a snack. Have I mentioned I loved to raid the fridge? Mommy was silly to think my bowl of applesauce was safe! I dug right in. She was not terribly pleased to find me in this "apple-y" state since I was clean 10mins before. Don't I look innocent as always?! :) And I also got caught in the act of coloring on the table. Yes, I am a stinker...this is proof!
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Friday, June 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
No comments:
Post a Comment