The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
the best thing about being sick...
...it makes you thankful to be better and healthy! I've not had this kind of flu bug in a long time and, boy, do I hope I don't have to endure it again. I quite honestly don't know how I made it through the last few days, but by the grace of God. Oh, how I cannot wait for it to be the weekend and to finally get some rest and sleeping-in time. I love VBX and the message it brings to our kiddos...and shepherding a group of busy 5th graders has had its blessings, but I am plum burned out and just want to focus on enjoying my oldest girl for the next week that we have her at home. I fear summer is going to go by waaaay too quickly. :( June and July...please-slow-down, b/c I can't honestly bear for August to be here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
1 comment:
Glad you are feeling BETTER!!! The week will FLY BY I am sure!! xo Mom
Post a Comment