The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Sunday, September 21, 2014
My Baby Girl is 6!
In honor of the big 6 year old's big day today, I thought I'd take my annual trip down memory lane via pics. I love seeing how my kiddos have changed over the years and how their personalities have emerged. I remember fondly the day my Asher was born. I was quite overdue and felt like she'd never arrive. And when she did she was this big ol' (almost 10lb) bundle of cuteness. From the beginning she had this fire and flair in her. And that spunkiness has just grown year by year. She has one of the biggest hearts I've ever known a little girl to have and she is most definitely one of the friendliest and kindest kiddos I know. She is just fun to be around and her smile and laughter just warm the soul. I am grateful every day by my youngest girl and the joy she brings our family. I thinks she had a wonderful 6th bday....being outside and enjoying one of our lovely final summer days...and just being with family all day. I love days just like this and to have it be her birthday made it all the more special. 6 years has flown by and I know 6 more will too. I love watching you grow up, Ashley Claire...and I am so proud to be your mama. Never stop being the special girl you are. I love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬






1 comment:
Happy Birthdaysweet Ashley Claire!! You are so special to me and Pops with your spunk and personality!! You are so much fun to watch as you make friends and are such a sweet girl to everyone!!! Glad you ahd sucha wonderful bday!!! Love Ya!! Nina and Pops
Post a Comment